Monday, February 13, 2012

True Love Birds Canvas

Happy Monday everyone! I'm here with another post for the amazing Pumpkin Spice Blog.

With Valentine's Day coming tomorrow I wanted to give you a little bit of love inspiration. I was first inspired to create this canvas by a photo from Pinterest (I'm a little obsessed with that website). I turned the card idea into a canvas wall hanging.


Supplies:

 My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - Sunshine - "Sunshine" Adore
My Mind's Eye : Lost & Found "Sunshine Adore" 12x12 paper
found here for $0.69

 Nest Free Bird Blush & Delight 6\" x 6\" Paper Pad
Authentique "Nest Free Bird Blush & Delight" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.89

 Echo Park \"Times & Seasons\" -Alpha Sticker
Echo Park "Times & Seasons" Alpha Stickers
found here for $2.09

 Crinkle Ribbon    Red - Green - White
Vanilla White Crinkle Ribbon
found here for $3.50 (three colors)

 My Mind\'s Eye - \"Lost & Found Two\" - Rosy - \"Love\" Buttons
My Mind's Eye : Lost & Found 2 "Rosy" buttons
found here for $2.79

 Fruit Punch - Stickles Glitter Glue
Distress Stickles "Fruit Punch"
currently out of stock

My Mind's Eye : Lost & Found 2 Burlap Trim
Distress Ink : Vintage Photo
Cricut Cartridge "Joys of the Seasons"
8 x 10 canvas

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow! Make sure you check out the Pumpkin Spice February Scrapbook and Card kits available here . Each kit is different and full of crafting delights.


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Carissa!! Love this idea! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great canvas Carissa, I really like the patterns you used and the burlap with the ribbon, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!! It has that vintage feel to it, which I adore! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!I really appreciate it! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!