Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Pink Stamper and Pumpkin Spice June Blog Hop

Hello my crafty friends! Welcome to the Pumpkin Spice June Blog Hop. You should have gotten here from the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

We are so excited to introduce a brand new MPS stamp kit! It's called the "Yankee Doodles" Image Stamp Kit. Check it out!! Right in time for The 4th of July.



Aren't these stamps adorable. And really versatile. The ProMarkers and cardstock match so perfectly for any project.

I created a festive 4th of July necklace for my kiddos to wear at the parade! I love the 4th of July, probably one of my favorite holidays. I just love getting all dressed up.

 Here my son is showing off his necklace. He's getting really excited for the fireworks. 

 A close up of the stamps. I added some Stickles around the edges for some pizzazz. 

I couldn't get a still shot of my daughter. She was too busy dancing. She is showing the back sides of the rosettes stamped with the sentiment "Happy 4th".

Supplies:

MPS "Yankee Doodles" Image Stamp Kit
found here exclusively at Shop Pumpkin Spice Store
limited quantity available

Stickles found here 
circle punches
scoreboard
glue gun  
red party necklace

The kit will go live at 10:00am PST/ 1:00pm EST - limited quantity available so hurry up and place your order today.

Here is the complete line up of the hop.

Shop Pumpkin Spice: www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com
Carissa: www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com
Saundra: www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com
June: www.simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com
Diana: www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Lezlye: www.lezlyes.blogspot.com
Lenae: www.sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com
Court: www.courtscrafts.blogspot.com

Now hop on over to the oh-so-talented Saundra and see what she has created! Have a great weekend.









11 comments:

  1. really cute and your models are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable necklaces. The children look like they are having fun wearing them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! I agree with Rhonda; the project is really cute, but I was completely distracted by the beautiful children :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...adorable kids. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids will look so cute and patriotic at the parade

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun idea and so cute Carrisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carissa, this is such a fabulous and fun idea! You kiddos are so cute, too! ~Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Kids are soo cuuuteee and looks so patriotic using that ....cute cute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great necklace for your kids! Wish we had a parade her. We do have a fireworks show in the towncenter that I hope to go attend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Carissa, I love the little pennants you added to the beads on their necklaces---I will say, the pics of the kiddos are the cutest!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you all on the 3rd!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!