Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Happy Birthday" Banner

I created this very simple banner for my niece's birthday party. Her theme was Luau so the colors needed to be bright!

First I cut out the letters from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge at 7 inches.

After lining the letters up I flipped them over. Now I am certain the spell it right and not have any letters backwards. 
 I put some 1/4 inch scor tape on the top backside of each letter. 

I ran some twine between the letters, making sure the spacing was even. I then put some green paper over the scor tape to seal in the twine. 

The trick is to use a roller and really seal the paper around the twine. 
Don't I have the best little helpers. 

Flip the banners over.
All done and ready to hang!

My sister hung the banner on her kitchen window are the party. It looked really cute.







1 comment:

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!