Friday, January 11, 2013

Make it Monday #99

Today I'm sharing two cards that I made for this week's "Make it Monday" challenge. The challenge is "Repeats and Rainbows", using a rainbow color scheme on a white card base to create some really beautiful cards. Click here to see the post from Papertrey Ink.

Rainbow-Scheme-6
I chose color scheme #6. 


I used the "Embroidered Blooms Stamp Set".

 Same sentiment from "Embroidered Blooms Stamp Set".
I also used "Happy Hexagons Mini Stamp Set".

I liked using these unique and beautiful rainbow colors schemes. And I love how all the cards have a simple elegance.


6 comments:

  1. They are both really fun and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CAS. I love it.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Carissa, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are lovely...great colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color charts! Helps someone like me indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!