Saturday, July 13, 2013

Baby Girl Violet Envelope Mini Album

Hi everyone! Another gorgeous summer day here. Hope your weather is beautiful wherever you may be.

Today I'm sharing an envelope mini album I created using the "Baby Girl" mambiKIT by My Big Ideas. The video below is a step-by-step tutorial on my mini album process. I show how I take this kit (with papers, embellishments, stickers) and create my own additional embellishments. Then I show how I layout my pages. Finally you get to see the whole album put together.

I always enjoy watching how others gather inspiration and how their creative process works. I learn something new every time. I hope you learn something here to. And enjoy my mini album.



 
This is the kit I used.

Thanks for watching everyone! If you have a mini album you'd like to share, I'd love to take a look. Just send me a link in the comment section below and I'll come take a look.

 

1 comment:

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!