Monday, September 16, 2013

So Grateful for Teachers

Happy Monday everyone!!

Today is my turn to post at the Pumpkin Spice Blog. This week's challenge is "teacher".

Here's my take on the challenge.

The black strip of cardstock was stamped with some white ink to give it that chalkboard look.

Supplies

 My Mind's Eye -  "Out of the Blue" 6x6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye "Out of the Blue" 6x6 paper pad
found here for $4.19

 GINGER - “Pictures” Stamps
My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Ginger Pictures" Stamps
found here for $4.19

 My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - “Together” Enamel Dots
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
found here for $2.79

Don't forget to enter this week's challenge. Just make your "teacher" inspired project and link it up here.





2 comments:

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!