Monday, November 11, 2013

"Winter Wonderland" Christmas Tags

Today is my day to post at the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

I am getting so excited for the upcoming holiday season! I've been rummaging through some of my Christmas papers from last year and found the My Mind's Eye "Winter Wonderland" collection. I just love the colors and fun patterns. I quickly pumped out these six tags. I just love making a cute tag, quick and easy, so then I can make a lot in a short amount of time. So great!!







Supplies:




My Mind's Eye "Winter Wonderland" collection
the whole collection is on sale here

This week's challenge at the Pumpkin Spice Blog is "family". So make something fabulous and head over to post your project here.  


1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty Carissa, I love the papers!! (And so good for you being so on the ball like this, ahead of time!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!