Friday, September 23, 2011

Bridal Shower Banner with Crate Paper

I am just in love with the Crate Paper "Portrait Collection" paper. The patterns are so elegant! I wanted to make a Bridal Shower banner for a friend who's wedding colors are black and white. I new I would use this amazing paper line with a ton of black and white patterns.
 

Here is a close up.

 

Using the "Tie the Knot" Cricut cartridge I was able to cut the same triangle shape banner for each letter out of 3 12x12 sheets of "Portrait" paper. Then I mixed and matched different patterns for the scalloped edge and inner triangle. The papers matched so well! This was a super quick banner to make.

Supplies:
Paper:
 Portrait Collection Kit 12\"X12\"
Crate Paper "Portrait Collection" Kit $11.20 found here

Cricut Cartridges: Tie the Knot, Flower Shoppe, Storybook
Plain black cardstock
White ribbon

I posted this on Monday at the Pumpkin Spice Blog. Check there everyday for some inspiring creations from the amazing design team. They are always creating the most beautiful things. And everything they make you can make too with supplies from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!