Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop Winner

I am so happy to announce the winner of the 2nd Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! This prize is just too awesome. The winner gets 4 6x6 paper pads of their choice. There are soo many options at Pumpkin Spice.

And the winner is....

Jan Garber said...

How sweet and adorable! I love my Alphabet Soup collection, and every other colelction from MME! What terrific projects!
*Just email me your choices along with your address and we'll send you your 4 choices.

Thanks to everyone who hopped along. And a gianormous thank you to Pumpkin Spice for hosting this amazing hop and giving away such generous prizes.

Stay tuned for our October Blog Hop at the Pumpkin Spice Blog.


1 comment:

  1. Just got my kit in the mail!!! Can't wait to get started!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!