Monday, September 24, 2012

"Lost and Found Halloween" Mini Album

Happy Monday everyone. It's my day to post on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

Today I have a mini album to share with you. I was so inspired by the beautiful Lost and Found Halloween papers by My Mind's Eye. My project started as a card and evolved to a series of cards and then to a mini album. Sometimes I just can't make up my mind.

This album came together really fast and easy. You don't need to over embellish a mini album when the papers are so gorgeous. 

I made a quick video showing all the pages. At the end of the video is a quick little tutorial on how to use a die cut as a stencil with distress ink.





Supplies:

 Lost & Found Halloween: Paper & Accessories Kit
My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found Halloween"
Paper and Accessories Kit
found here for $7.69

 All Is Bright: Faceted Rhinestones
MME "All is Bright" rhinestones
found here for $2.79

 Bazill KRAFT CARDSTOCK 8.5"X11
Kraft cardstock
found here for $0.28

"Happy Hauntings" Cricut cartridge
Distress Ink "Black Soot"
Cinch machine and binding
Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great week everyone. 






1 comment:

  1. Carissa, this is absolutely gorgeous. The video is awesome. Your minis Rock girl!!!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!