Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

I made these gift tags to go on all of our Christmas packages. My son helped, and boy was he proud to see his tags on all the gifts he was giving his cousins.

 Mass production at its finest.

 Using my Gypsy and the hide feature, I was able to hide the small cuts in the center of the snowflake where I knew the circle would cover it. I also love using my Gypsy because I can get all the images really close together and save paper.

Aren't these PTI stamps adorable. And only $5 a set.

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink cardstock : Kraft, Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy, and New Leaf
Papertrey Ink stamps: Tag-Its #8 and Tag-Its #9
Cricut cartridges : Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, and Winter Lace
1 3/4" paper punch
black Memento ink

I never knew making my tags could be so easy...and so addictive. I think I'm going to have to get some more tags ready for my stash.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! Many blessings to all this holiday season.

3 comments:

  1. What a great helper. Looking good!

    Happy Holidasy,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are adorable! It's always fun to get ready for gift-giving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out cute Carissa! I really like your black mat or black desk. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!