Monday, December 19, 2011

Mini Christmas Treat Bags

Good Monday everyone. I hope you're all getting your last minute holiday shopping done. I got my last gift yesterday - now I can focus on the wrapping. Don't you just love this Christmasy time of year!

This is my weekly post for the Pumpkin Spice Blog. Today I'm featuring amazing Christmas product you can purchase right at the Shop Pumpkin Spice store.

I made these mini Christmas treat bags for my son's two preschool teachers. I used the purse cut on the Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut cartridge. A few embellishments and they were ready to go. I filled the inside with tiny chocolate candies and a handmade beaded bracelet.


Coordinating chipboard pieces make a project go so fast. And the results are beautiful.
When I buy a paper pack I like, I make sure to buy the matching chipboard pieces.
I always find a use for them!

The back side of the treat bag. They are so cute when they jingle!

All addressed and ready to go.

Supplies:
Echo Park "Dots and Stripes" 12x12 sheet
 Echo Park - Dots & Stripes Christmas - Sleigh Ride Medium Dot 12
found here for $0.55

Echo Park "Season's Greetings" 6x6 paper pad
 Echo Park - Season\'s Greetings 6x6 Paper Pad
found here for $4.19

Echo Park "Season's Greetings" 6x12 chipboard
 Echo Park - Season\'s Greetings 6x12 Chipboard
found here for $2.79

Prima "Say it in Crystals" adhesive jewels
 Say It In Crystals Adhesive Jewels 551483
found here for $2.10

Twinery "Maraschino" twine
 Maraschino - Red & White Baker\'s Twine
found here for varying prices depending on length

Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart "Pine Needles" edge punch
green ribbon
red buttons
silver bells

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Happy last minute crafting too.






2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love those cheerful papers.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! And I could do it too! I'm into the cello bags and stamping at the moment so I always forget about the Cricut. But I have so many to do - the cello bags are quick 'n easy! Great job - I'm sure they will adore ;) them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!