Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple Sleigh Christmas Card

Good Monday everyone! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Except we have no snow. I guess all we need is a sprinkle for Christmas morning to make this girl happy.

Today is my weekly post for Pumpkin Spice Blog. With all the amazing Christmas papers and embellishment available at Shop Pumpkin Spice I can't stop making holiday creations.


Supplies:
Echo Park "Dots and Stripes" 6x6 paper pad
 Echo Park - Dots & Stripes Christmas - Collection Kit
Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas" brads
 My Mind's Eye "Holly Jolly" Decorative Brads
Cricut cartridge Joys of the Seasons - sleigh cut
Papertrey Ink stamps
stickles
Distress Ink

I just love this paper pad. So versatile and simple. Especially if you need to make a masculine card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!