Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Indie Art Butterfly Card

I whipped out 9 of these butterfly cards for all the moms in my family. I love finding a great image and cutting it large enough to fit on an A2 card.

This butterfly is from the Indie Art cartridge using the image and the shadow feature. I don't remember the size - sorry.

I used my gypsy and cut out a full page of shadows on black cardstock. I flipped every other image upside down and fit them tight together. And 9 images fit nicely on a 12x12 sheet.

Then I did the same thing using the butterfly image. I used DCWV Mariposa Stack paper. Isn't it just beautiful!
I layered some coordinating paper behind the butterfly. I used a Martha Stewart's border punch on the teal piece. Added some rhinestone bling down on the left. And finished the card with some Diamond Stickles on the butterfly. Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!