Monday, May 23, 2011

January Layout Challenge Accepted

I got my Cricut Expression machine this past Christmas 2010 from my mom. Thanks mom!!! And I have been obsessing over anything Cricut and paper crafting since. I loved to stamp and make cards before (I have 3 drawers full of Stampin' Up stamps to prove it) but the Cricut has made my paper crafting life a breeze. And did I mention obsession!!
One of the first blogs that I started to follow was Creations with Christina. I love that girl. Such beautiful cards and layouts and inspirational ideas. It was the beginning of the year and she challenged her followers to do a scrap layout for each month of the year. I accepted this challenge and you will be seeing my creations.
Please forgive these first tries at layouts. I had just gotten my Cricut and was experimenting big time.
Not sure where I will put a picture LOL. Isn't that penguin just the cutest!! I used a tulle ribbon for part of the background to give it some dimension. Gotta love all the rhinestone bling.
Shortly after getting my Cricut I got my Gypsy. The word "January" has been welded together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!