Monday, November 14, 2011

"Apple Cheddar" Owl

It is getting colder and colder here in the Midwest. We even had several days of blizzard like snow. The snow didn't stick to the ground thank goodness. My kiddos were totally amazed. My daughter couldn't stop laughing her head off when we walked out in the snow for the first time.

It is Monday and my turn to post on the Pumpkin Spice Blog.


Supplies:
Jillibean Soup "Apple Cheddar Soup" 6x6 paper pad
 Apple Cheddar Soup Paper Pad 6\"X6\" 24 Sheets
Found here for $4.19

My Mind's Eye "Lush2" orange trim 
 My Mind\'s Eye - Lush2 -Orange Trims
Found here for $2.09

Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge
Papertrey Ink "Little Labels" die and stamps
brown ink
brown pen

Thanks for checking out my crafts. Hope you get inspired! If you want daily inspirations, be sure to stop by at the Pumpkin Spice Blog and see the amazing designers creations.

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! You just missed the Campin' Critters Challenge posed by its creator, Curt Jensen. Check out his blog for that and future challenges: http://typecastcreative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blizzard! That's what you get for living up north! I kid. We got crazy flurries early last week. Love the cute card. Hrm...love the stamp saying too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an owl lover and this one is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!