Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winner of the Happy Fall Paper Pack

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had such a full belly ALL day - it was totally delightful! My family makes the most amazing food. Yum.

The winner of the Fancy Pants "Happy Fall" paper pack is...


Deborah Gross said...




Being with family is at the top of my list! We watch a little football, play a few games and of course eat, and eat, and eat.


Congrats!! Please send me an email with your address so I can mail it to you!

For those who can wait and want this amazing paper pack head to the Shop Pumpkin Spice website and order right away. The prices are amazing.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Deborah! Love her :)

    Carissa, a friendly reminder to post your SPS project tomorrow; don't forget our blog hop on Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!