Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winner of the Birthday Paper Pad!

And the winner of the My Mind's Eye "Mischievous" 6x6 paper pad is....


Lisa's Creative Niche said...




happy happy birthday!!! So hard to pick a fav. birthday memory, but one of them would be even though we had had a snowstorm that weekend ofr my 18th birthday two of my friends still found their way to my house and made sure to get me out for a birthday dinner! Thank you!
Lisa

Congrats Lisa!! Just email me your address and I will ship this amazing paper pad to you!

Thanks to everyone who played, all your birthday comments were really great.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo very much!!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspirational ideas.--thank you and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat project! I love your recipe box and the papers are really nice! TFS! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Carissa Sweetie...
    What a gorgeous share from this wonderful craft kit. Isn't it amazing how we all vision something different? I love it.

    Your recipe box is both original and exquisite. Right down to the little teapot on one side and the tea cups on the opposite.

    Love the sweet as pie on the front. I could smell that pie cooking from clear out here in Phoenix. Just delicious sweetie. A beautiful and creative share of love. I so enjoyed my visit here today.

    I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!