Monday, November 21, 2011

"Hello Fall" Thank You card

This is my weekly post for the Pumpkin Spice Blog.

Oh my word friends, Thanksgiving is THIS Thursday. I am so excited to fill my belly full of delicious foods. We have a tradition in my family where we have my husband's family Thanksgiving in the morning, so we have brunch. Yummy yummy fluffy pancakes, bacon, egg bake and the infamous corn fritters. Then we have a shnap (short nap) and head over to my family for the traditional Turkey dinner. I can't wait!!

So for the occasion I made a thank you card of course. I used some beautiful fall paper that inspired this card layout.


Supplies:
Best Creation "Hello Fall" 6x6 paper pack
found here for $4.89
Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge
Prima "Say it in Crystals" rhinestones
found here for $2.10
Cuttlebug folders
lace trim
brown cardstock
chalk ink
sentiment stamp from PTI

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and delicious Thanksgiving. Be sure to stop back on Thanksgiving for a paper pad giveaway!! And make sure your Christmas list is full of goodies from Shop Pumpkin Spice. There prices are just the best.

4 comments:

  1. a) beautiful card girl!!!
    b) um...corn fritters? recipe please!!!!
    c) happy thanksgiving, friend! enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you cut out the leaves and cuttlebug them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nevermind. I figured it out...I just can't read. You need to teach me how to use chalk ink please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love those leaves; the papers are perfect for them!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!