Saturday, July 14, 2012

Flower Lights

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

My friend asked me to create a flower garland of lights for her wedding. She saw something similar on Martha Stewart's website and asked if I could recreate it. "Of course!" So using the Cricut cartridge "Flower Shoppe" I created a flower garland of lights with red flowers.

I made 8 strands each with 200 lights. Using four different shades of red, I wrapped each flower around the light bulb and hot glued it into place. It was very putsy, but the end result was beautiful. And my friend was very happy.




Sorry the pictures are a little blurry. I took them with my phone.

I would totally love to do this again for a wedding. But maybe next time I would enlist some friends for help. And maybe some music and snacks too!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow the lights turned out terrific---what a great idea!! They would look really nice at a wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the wedding is going to look great with all those flower lights.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!