Monday, July 2, 2012

"This & That" Beautiful Girl Mini Album

Happy Monday everyone. I have another Monday post for you featured on the brilliant Pumpkin Spice Blog.

Here is a mini album I made for my sister's first daughter. I used the "This & That : Graceful" paper collection by Echo Park. I am in love with this paper. Just beautiful. And it went so well with my girlie mini. I know it's for a baby, but she is a rather sophisticated baby!

Here's a picture of the cover. Don't you just love all that beautiful ribbon and trim. Yum!




Supplies:
 Echo Park "This & That - Graceful" - Collection Kit
Echo Park "This & That" Graceful paper collection
found here for $9.79


 Londonerry Avon Rose Mulberry Paper Flowers 1" 24/Pkg
Prima Flowers for $3.50
found here


 Say It In Crystals Adhesive Jewels 551513
Prima rhinestones for $2.10
found here

 Crinkle Ribbon    Red - Green - White
Crinkle Ribbon for $1.50
found here

 2012 February - "Frilly Love" Card Kit
Embellishments and Kraft Paper from the
"Frilly Love" Card Kit
found here for $15.95

Cricut cartridges : Cindy Loo and Storybook
Cinch binding machine

Hope you enjoyed my mini album. I am always inspired for great mini album ideas from beautiful paper. And this paper collection is just amazing. You can buy the matching brads and chipboard embellishments here. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Great album Carissa, a month by month mini is a terrific little gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. The album is beautiful--such a special gift for your sister. The video turned out great too. TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!