Friday, July 20, 2012

SPS July Blog Hop Part 2



We are having another Pumpkin Spice Blog hop this month. This time we're introducing the new Moo-ey Doodle Stamp set created by My Pink Stamper.




 

I created a postcard with a lift-the-flap feature on the cover. Aren't the cows adorable!


Supplies:

 
 Moo-ey Doodle Stamp Kit
found here for $25

Jillibean Soup : Blossom Soup 6x6
currently sold out
click here to see some other options

Check out all the special deals at Shop Pumpkin Spice. Combine your stamping orders and get a free gift! Plus free shipping on anything over $50!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty .I love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too, too, too cute! I love the little scene on the front & the cow on the inside, and the papers you used are just darling!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!