Friday, August 19, 2011

"Boys Only" Slip and Slide

My amazing sister-in-law had all the kiddos (that would be 4 nieces and 4 nephews) over to her house for a cousin's slumber party. My kiddos had an absolute BLAST!! They got to play outside, go to Chuck E. Cheese, and play on the slip and slide. I know. And I wasn't even invited!! LOL!

This photo was taken by my SIL. It totally cracks me up seeing these four boys drinking out of the slip and slide sprinkler. My son saw the pic and said "Don't worry mom, the water was clean. It came from a hose". Too funny!


I am entering this layout at the Artful Delight blog. The challenge is based off this sketch.

August Sketch Challenge #11



Recipe:
Cricut cartridges: Zoo Day, Life is a Beach
Paper: K&Company "Life's Little Occasions" Brights Designs and Echo Park "Splash" (from Shop Pumpkin Spice)
Embellishments: Distress Ink, Black pen, MME Lime Twist twine (from Shop Pumpkin Spice), and Martha Stewart edge punch


5 comments:

  1. Ahh super cute LO! And that picture is great! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and fun layout! Just love that picture. Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Boys will be boys! What a great memory! ...the hose probably has c.diff. from a bug crawling in the hose...gurp. nevertheless another example of your amazing creative abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.. this just made me giggle Carissa. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fantastic! Thank you so much for playing along at Pumpkin Spice with us and YAY for you winning! :) So happy to see someone I "know" win the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!