Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thank You Angie!

The very first blog I ever started following was http://www.overthekitchencounter.com/. Angie is the amazing lady behind this blog and she has become one of my biggest blog inspirations. Angie posts EVERYDAY about something. Her main interests are crafting (she owns a Cricut and a tons of paper crafting stuff), sewing (check out her amazing rag quilt here), and cooking/baking. I have tried several of Angie's recipes (even though I am not a cook) and they always turn out amazing.

I recently won some blog candy from Angie. Here is the sweet card and prize she sent me all the way from Canada!




I can't wait to use this awesome "10 Things I Love About Travel" paper set. I have a ton of ideas.

Thank you Angie!! I hope you all head over to her amazing blog here! She inspires me daily.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. The card is beautiful. I will have to visit her blog. Who can't use a new recipe from time to time. :)
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sweet post! Thanks Carissa! I'm glad it arrived all in one piece...since it's summer the dog sled express post isn't running from canada and i had to use regular ole' mail! lol! thanks for the shout-out...I didn't realize i was your first blog to visit!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!