Saturday, August 13, 2011

Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop WINNERS!!!

I am so happy to be giving away these two AWESOME prizes from the Pumpkin Spice Store. Thanks to everyone who hopped around with us and saw all the design team creations. Weren't they just amazing.

Winner of the Echo Park "For the Record" 6x6 paper pad is...
Jen said...

Great frame...love the flowers! There are too many great paper companies to have a favorite. LOL I am already a follower of Shop Pumpkin Spice and a new follower of yours. TFS
Jen
Winner of the Pumpkin Spice gift certificate is....


Your frame is gorgeous! Love the papers!
I really don't have a FAVorite paper. I love My Mind's Eye, Graphic45, K&Co & so many others.......and I use Bearly Mine Designs & NitWits for digi papers.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥


Congratulations ladies!!!

Thanks to Denine for hosting this blog hop and for the great gift certificate! So generous!


2 comments:

  1. Yippee Skippee! Thank you sooooo much!
    Happy Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sharron!!

    Raina,
    Scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!