Sunday, May 20, 2012

Make it Monday #66

This is my interpretation of the Make it Monday #66 challenge : Felt Flowers from Border Dies.

I used the small scallop border die with some dark chocolate felt. I cut three strips of felt measuring 1/2 inch by the width of the felt. Then I rolled them all together to make one giant flower. Or in this case the center of a flower. I stamped the sunflower from Rosie Posie onto some Rustic Cream cardstock using yellow ink. Then I colored the center of each petal with two yellow toned Copic markers to add some depth. I used the Flower Fusion #9 die and cut out some Harvet Gold cardstock and layered that over the sunflower stamp. The stem is from Rosie Posie and stamped in Simply Chartreuse. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Inside & Out : Birthday stamp set.



Have a great week! Come back tomorrow to see my post for the Pumpkin Spice Blog. It's oh so "chic".


3 comments:

  1. Great flower and card! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I the lucky recipient of one of these amazing Birthday cards!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Thanks Carissa!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!