Thursday, May 31, 2012

Make It Monday #68 : Pocket Card

I've been in a super crafty mood lately, but with all the kiddos home now and school done it's been a challenge to sneak downstairs for some me time.

Here's my take on the PTI MIM challenge. To see the video tutorial about how to create a pocket card click here.



I made a large pocket in the back and a smaller pocket in the front of the card. Just in case you would have multiple messages to write!

I love combining stamps from different stamp sets. But afterwards my desk looks like a total disaster. I try to keep track of the supplies I used, but I lost the sheet I wrote it down on somewhere in the mess and gave up trying to retrace my steps. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!