Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I was raised by the most incredible mother! She was a troop leader, OM coach, and amazing stay at home mom. She was always there for us, teaching us life skills. I am a better mom today because of her. And of course, she instilled the love of crafting in me. Thanks mom!!

I was driving to my Mother's Day celebration today and realized I didn't take a picture of my cards. So I resorted to my iPhone for a quick pic.

Everything you see here you can purchase at Papertrey Ink!

I made a variety of these cards in different colors. All with the Rosie Posie stamp set and Frame Out #2. The phrase inside is a combo of different smaller sentiments from who knows what stamp set from PTI.

Thank you to all the moms in my life. You are all an inspiration to me everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!