Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Days of Cricut : Day #12 - Gift Bag

Hooray! We made it! This is the last project I'm sharing with you this year. Woof - it's been a process getting all these projects and videos complete, but I'm so happy to have finished my goal.



Isn't Santa so sweet looking!

I hope I've inspired you with my Christmas creations. It was so fun sharing this time with you. I've had a blast making these things with you. My poor Cricut is tuckered out! 

Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas. And a Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to meet your goal! Now it is time to set news ones for 2013!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carissa!!! :) Cute littel gift bag, that's a great Santa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Carissa! Take a break and have some FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!