Saturday, December 8, 2012

12 Days of Cricut : Day #2 - Garland

Hello friends. I'm happy you've stopped by again to see what I've made with my Cricut.

Today I've created a lovely Christmas garland! I'm really into making my own holiday decor this year. It's so much cheaper and easier and you can make exactly what you want. Perfect!



Here's my garland all hung up on my mantel.
It just needs some stockings hung by the chimney with care!

Don't forget to participate in my giveaways. One ends tomorrow, so get commenting.




2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Carissa! I've seen this done with felt and then sewn but this may be cheaper! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Carissa, I've wanted to try one of these!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!