Monday, December 3, 2012

"Lost and Found" Christmas Envelope Mini Album

Happy Monday everyone! Can you believe it's already December? I know right. How did this happen?

Well I've been in full Christmas crafty mode for some time now. Ever since the new Christmas paper lines have come out, I've been a crafting fool. You can never have too many cards, tags, mini albums, or projects on hand. You never know when you'll need an instant gift or goodie.

Today I've created a Christmas mini album using the "Lost and Found" Christmas paper line by My Mind's Eye. The main component of this mini is created using envelopes. Here is a video tutorial on how I created this mini.




Supplies:

 My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Christmas - Glittered Adhesive Chip
MME "Lost and Found" Christmas
products found here

To create this album I used the following measurements:
8 large envelopes (71/4" by 5 1/4")
  -seal 2 envelopes and leave for the front and back covers
  -seal 6 envelopes and cut the length of each to 7"
6 large tags cut from cardstock (6 1/4" by 5")
12 papers to cover each side of the envelopes (6" by 4 1/4")

While your busy purchasing all the amazing Christmas papers from the Shop Pumpkin Spice online store, make sure to purchase the December card kit called Wonderland Fun. 



Be sure to stop back tomorrow! I'm sharing another Christmas mini album. Hint : matchbook mini.





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, very pretty mini Carissa, that paper is so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mini! I especially loved the brads as tabs. I'm going to have to make one of these. Super cute, Carissa.

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!