Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"All is Bright" Matchbook Mini Album

I'm so glad you're back again today. I have another mini album to share with you. This one is called a "Matchbook Mini" and it's inspired by the creations of Laura Denison. This mini was a delight to create and it didn't take very long. I followed all the instructions from Laura's blog. Click here to read her blog post and follow along with her simple instructions.

The paper that I used to create this mini is the My Mind's Eye "All is Bright" paper line. This paper and all the embellishments are just beautiful! I loved the soft vintage colors and the chevron and hexagon accents.

Here is a video showing my completed album.



Supplies:

  All Is Bright: Paper & Accessories Kit
 MME "All is Bright"
paper and embellishments can be found here

Don't forget to pick up the December card kit "Wonderland Fun" found here. It's a great kit to have to create some super delightful Christmas projects. It's also the perfect gift to give that crafter that loves loves loves beautiful paper!





Come back later this week for some Christmas projects and for some giveaways. See you then!!






2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Carissa, that paper line is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely album. I'm adding this to my list of albums to make!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!