Monday, June 6, 2011

Dino Mite Birthday Card

For my nephew's 2nd birthday I made him this quick dino card.

I had a scrap cut from the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge that I layered first. Then I cut out the dino cut from Create A Critter at 4 1/4 inch. I used all four layers. I just love how the Create a Critter images cut. Layering is so easy and no small pieces to mess with!!


Inside I cut out two frames in different sizes and cardstock and layered them. Then I cut out the words "Dino Mite" using the phrase feature.


I stamped the word "Birthday" in black ink to finish it off. I love cards that take about 5 minutes to make. Easy peasy!


1 comment:

  1. I had my eye on the Create a Critter cartridge and now I'm even more sold on it. Your card is adorable!! I love the dinosaur...and the inside takes the cake. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!