Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fairytale Wedding Sign

My cousin is getting married this July and her theme is pink and fairy tales. LOVE IT! I was asked to "do-dad" up this sign so it can hang on the head table. I decided to add some colorful flowers around the frame. Then when the wedding is over, my cousin can remove the flowers and hang the sign in her home.

This is the sign before I got my Cricuting hands on it.


So I added some various different cuts from my go to cartridge Mother's Day Bouquet. I inked all the edges with chalk ink. Then I ran the flowers through my Cuttlebug in various dot folders. Finally I curled the edges around a marker and paintbrush to add some depth.




I arranged the flowers around the frame in small groupings. I adhered them to the frame with Gluedots. Just add a couple rhinestone bling next to the flowers and tada - I'm done.





A special thank you to my niece Morgan! She helped me make all the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Love this... the sign is so sweet and the flowers and adorable!
    New "Follower" - hope you'll check out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love reading all your comments! Thank you!